3D print Dwarf Berserker

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job with the new weapon conversion. The green pants/red hair is nice color planning...each complements the other nicely. I think the muscles came out well...maybe one more layer of highlighting could set them off even further.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Grand Slam said:

Great job with the new weapon conversion. The green pants/red hair is nice color planning...each complements the other nicely. I think the muscles came out well...maybe one more layer of highlighting could set them off even further.

Thank you very much. I was considering tattoos for him, which I was going to do before the final highlighting stage. I decided against the tattoos, and then forgot about the highlighting, too. :blush:

17 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

That weapon screams “dwarf Barbarian” to me.  Great job.

That's funny, I didn't use the giant axe that was my other option for his weapon because I thought that it screamed 'barbarian' a little too much.

24 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Muscly fella! Great work on the conversion and braids. An excellent rescue...while I'm not a mini manufacturer, the idea of throwing away a rad little guy like this is alien to me.

Same here! I got some pretty sweet parts out of it, and a few other figures that only need a minor bit of work to get them ready for some paint. 

14 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Looks great!

I agree that a little more highlights would bring it out even more, but he's certainly well painted.

Good weapon swap.

Looking forward to see more like this.

Thank you!

• Like 2