Fraggin Fun!

skavenbabe

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Skaven, I have to say, your ability to get that many men in one room and have them actually stay is impressive. ::D::lol: (Guys I'm joking.)

Honestly though the last time I was lucky enough to have a bunch of single and decent looking men in my room at once was in college when I told a couple of them to come over so we could study for our Ancient Greek History Final. Well they brought half the class with them and I had a total of about 12 men in my dinky dorm room with me. I answered their questions for them, let them go over my notes and I napped while they went over things with each other. I got an "A" on that final easily. Half of them still didn't pass.

My husband goes to a lan party twice a year in GA. They all stay at this guy's house and they use his garage for the "game" room. I think they have at least 15 or 20 people and it gets better every time. I look at your pictures skaven, and looks so much like my husband's that he brings back. They start on a Friday and don't stop until Sunday. Most times only stopping for like 3 hrs sleep ... if that...

Actually he's getting ready to go to one next month. He bought a black pc case with blue neon lights b/c it will so "cool" at the lan party. :rolleyes: Guys and their toys.... :lol:

Decent gaming machine, doubles as a space heater!

I love little lans, when you have just enough people to have teams, you can talk about what's happening etc. Despite what people say they tend to be just as social as everyone coming over to watch movies, and you know how much fun that can be.

I love AvP2 on lan.  I'm one mean marine :)

heheh i love to pounce marines with my runner ::D:

They probably don't shoot back. I do ;)

I like to play a runner when I'm a bug, personally. I'll trade the strength and ability to soak up damage for just a quick strike from above.

Although my all time favorite is a face hugger :)