3D Printable Stuff for Gamers and Painters

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/solgoodcreations/the-gamers-sampier-project/description

For a good cause: "I am Sergy Sobol, and I live in Kharkiv, Ukraine. My American friend, Caleb Goodson, and I decided to put together a project that would help my volunteer group bring food to the refugees in my home city.

My group of volunteers and I cook food and feed the people. Their need is great, and your support will meet this need."

and there is too much stuff to post pictures ...  so if you are interested in bases, terrain, miniatures ... and 3d printing ... take a look. It was a no-brainer for me.

• Like 2

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They managed to gather 440k. The campaign will be continued on MMF Frontiers with even more stuff. Backers of the Kickstarter will have the opportunity to get the MMF exclusive stuff for a reduced price (30$ if you are on the 85$ level). And that list of stuff is very huge. I'm not a fan of Frontiers myself, but that's an excellent deal for a worthy cause.

The Frontiers campaign is live, now, but KS backers will have to wait to mid June to get their rewards and discounts.

• Like 1

It seems I was wrong, I already got my MMF mail to redeem the pledge. I highly doubt that KS has released the funds (as they have yet to charge my card).

• Like 1