DDRPG looks like it will be awesome!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll second the sentiment of this thread title. My oldest son (22) and youngest daughter (9) were fortunate enough to be able to sit for a 2hr. preview session today, at Reaper HQ. They both enjoyed themselves immensely. I listened in and helped to guide my daughter a little, and loved that it hearkened back to the early days of tabletop RPGs. I, definitely, want to run a game, myself, with this ruleset. I can't wait to see what all they have in store for us in the future. I believe that it is going to be truly awesome. 

• Like 2

• Reaper User
On 4/30/2022 at 6:27 PM, AngryCoffeeMan said:

The primer is looking good, and I absolutely loved the Twitch sessions! Anxiously waiting for more!

Thanks for all the work that's going into this!

You're very kind. Thank you for the support!

We're very excited to share DDRPG with ya'll and this is where we're doing it. Stay tuned. Tip of the iceberg!!

On 5/1/2022 at 2:04 AM, DEVS VVLT said:

I'll second the sentiment of this thread title. My oldest son (22) and youngest daughter (9) were fortunate enough to be able to sit for a 2hr. preview session today, at Reaper HQ. They both enjoyed themselves immensely. I listened in and helped to guide my daughter a little, and loved that it hearkened back to the early days of tabletop RPGs. I, definitely, want to run a game, myself, with this ruleset. I can't wait to see what all they have in store for us in the future. I believe that it is going to be truly awesome. 

Outstanding! Thank you for the kind words.

We're eager to get a playable open beta into your hands as soon as possible. Stay tuned especially as we get closer to ReaperCon 2022.

Great having you at the table, thanks for bringin' the kids, I had a blast!

• Like 2

Agreed. As someone with a fondness for the old D&D version like AD&D 2e (but disliking all the clunkiness), I'm absolutely loving this meet in the middle feel I get from DDRPG of modern and classic.

Can't wait to see more.

• Reaper User
On 4/30/2022 at 6:27 PM, AngryCoffeeMan said:

The primer is looking good, and I absolutely loved the Twitch sessions! Anxiously waiting for more!

Thanks for all the work that's going into this!

Very kind. Lots to do before ReaperCon.

So very, very much to do!

Thanks for the kind words!

>>ReaperWolf