Getting to know you MAY 2022

On 5/24/2022 at 7:09 AM, Werkrobotwerk said:

May 24,

You walk without rhythm to not attract the sand worm, but how do you avoid attracting a space worm?

Space bug spray.

31 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

May 25,

What is the biggest thing you have thrown? What is the heaviest thing you have thrown? 

Biggest, no idea. Possibly a wooden pallet. Heaviest, once again no idea. A child maybe? Not in a mean way or anything.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

May 25,

What is the biggest thing you have thrown?  

A Mattress

1 hour ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

May 25,

What is the heaviest thing you have thrown? 

50 lb. Bag of Black Oil Sunflower seed

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

May 25,

What is the biggest thing you have thrown? What is the heaviest thing you have thrown? 

Uhm... myself into a pool?

When I was 25, when I was delivering flyers during weekends, I "threw" my back with a mail carrier bag full of IKEA catalogues. To this day, I still have lower back issues in the same spot.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

May 25,

They are one and the same: a 300+ pound human via judo practice.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

May 25,

Biggest ---no idea. Furniture comes to mind.

Heaviest---also no idea. I worked at a garden supply store in high school,  so bags of fertilizer and such got thrown into pick up trucks pretty regularly. We also threw heavy items to each other during supply unloads when I was in the Navy.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Thrown? Not sure.  I should have thrown my ex's stuff (including computer) out the 3rd story window of our apartment building, but I'm a nice person. 

I have carried things like furniture and bales of straw, but didn't weigh them.  I was able to move two very heavy shelving units downstairs by carefully controlled dropping/sliding. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 5/23/2022 at 3:52 PM, Werkrobotwerk said:

May 23,

What animal would you most want to see at a petting zoo?

A Brush Hog.

1430581814_Schermafbeelding2022-05-25182636.jpg.7bad347b8cb083e57b8517d8d3dfbc9e.jpg

On 5/24/2022 at 1:09 PM, Werkrobotwerk said:

May 24,

You walk without rhythm to not attract the sand worm, but how do you avoid attracting a space worm?

By doing the Moonwalk.

4 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

May 25,

Another Person ( Judo/MMA)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

May 25,

Same thing here, an inmate while working in a Maximum Security Prison.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

May 25,

Largest thing, probably a kiddie pool while working at Toys R Us. Heaviest thing, probably my daughter at 40lbs now.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Inarah said:

Thrown? Not sure.  I should have thrown my ex's stuff (including computer) out the 3rd story window of our apartment building, but I'm a nice person. 

I'm right there with you. I should have tossed everything. Though I probably would have thrown it at him instead of just away but that's a story for a different day.

I'm not sure off hand what I've thrown aside from phones (the old Nokia bricks so it was fine). I've carried very heavy things but not thrown them around.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

May 26,

There is a lizard in a clear plastic cup with a lid on it. The cup has a label "no ice, no milk, lizard, for lizard" what do you do with the cup and lizard.

also are there lizards where you live? which kind?

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

May 26,

There is a lizard in a clear plastic cup with a lid on it. The cup has a label "no ice, no milk, lizard, for lizard" what do you do with the cup and lizard.

Well, being from the South, that suckers gonna get dipped in batter and deep fried! 😁 [JK]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

35 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

May 26,

Now I'm wondering if this lizard is some other critter's next meal. I'd probably start looking online for answers for this unusual discovery. Maybe even my brother who's the nature guy in the family and used to own a desert lizard.

Technically, no lizards up here in my part of Canada. A few native species of snakes, frogs, toads, salamanders and turtles, but no lizards.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1