14092 Khong-To, Dragonman Fighter

Posted (edited)

I think the warlord line has some of the best dragonborn or dragon-men. The funny thing, yes a loose mini bin story, when painting him couldn't figure out what that thing was on his weapon was and painted it like a magical flame. Well after finishing him went on the reaper site to look him up and discovered the weapon had twisted itself around and it was just fur/feathers/etc hanging from the weapon not shooting up. Now afraid I'd probably snap it trying to twist it around with my luck, Nah if I twist it around I'd have the weapon to paint all over again lol.

100_2594.JPG

100_2608.JPG

100_2603.JPG

100_2606.JPG

Edited by kazmania7
  • Like 19

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...the story about the flame/feathers is hilarious (nice job with the flame effect, btw). I'm really impressed by the scales. Such deep contrast between the darks and lights. This piece really pops. Great work on the armor, too...especially creating visual interest in those big shoulder pads that don't really have any detail sculpted in.

• Thanks 1