Lone Wolf from Confrontation

kkoene

Here is a Lone Wolf I painted up a few weeks ago. Tried my hand at some "warm" colors. The orange jug was really the only thing that I used it on. I also wanted to give his cloak the appearance of heavy, uncomfortable leather. And the bag on his back is mad of human skin. Overall I am very pleased with this piece.

post-4-1094578685.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall I am very pleased with this piece.

As you should be! very nice skin tones and the little objects at his feet are nicely done. often lots of things bundled up like that get busy, but yours are very crisp and clearly different objects. and that face peering out freaked me out! lol ::D:

I really like this one!!!

nice work on the look of the leather, really does look like it's a burden for him.

How big is he compared to Warlord Lupins??

Randy M

I have yet to pick up any of the Lupines from Warlord, so I am not sure of the size comparison. My other wolfen that I painted Ophyr the Guardian is a little over 58mm from bottom of base to highest point of staff. I have about 12 other wolfen sitting around waiting to be painted and I'd say they are all between 50-58mm in height, depending on the pose of the sculpt.

Thanks for all the comments!

Very, very nice, kkoene! Just thought I'd trow in my adulation along with the others who've already commented. If I've gotta pick one thing about it that's my favorite part, it would be the robe (with the skintones running a close second). Very dramatic shading and highlighting. Which I love. This one's a keeper (or a seller, if you do that sorta thing! ::D: )!