Dark Alley Adventure by Iain Lovecraft

jadeite

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love his work, I do not have need for these though, all I would like are a few vampires and I have loads of those already.

If you're into this, he always delivers and usually more than you expected.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I love his work, I do not have need for these though, all I would like are a few vampires and I have loads of those already.

If you're into this, he always delivers and usually more than you expected.

Same. I do not really have a printer but I cannot help myself. So far I only really had had a bunch of Zingarans (think Vestani) printed.

I cannot pass on a beauty like this though:

image.png.fc125a4265cbfdb061dd970fa553ab19.png

I may not have a print of it any time soon but it jogs my brain perfectly.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Pharaohs Workshop
      Great fit for all post-apo games and TTRPG and already funded. Check it out!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pharaohsworkshop/wasteland-container-house-2-pay-what-you-want?ref=dkidw3
    • By Samedi
      This is a companion piece to my paladin initiate and also part of my ongoing RoSD project. 

For her base I just basically glued the broccoli base onto a plastic base and used some water effects. Not too happy with the results, It looks very unnatural. But hey, that's what you get for being lazy. On the other hand I'm very happy with how the expression on her face turned out!

Enjoy, c&c very welcome, as always!

• By MiniPainterDMan89
      Hello All,

Here is a 04084 metal Dark Heaven Legends "Mellonir Windrunner, Elf Ranger/Fighter" I completed a few days ago.

Thank you for looking.

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/junior-townsfolk-and-villagers-volume-3/description

Midlam doesn't need an introduction, do they?   

Their latest collection of cute and funny minis are ready to hurt your wallet:

As usual, this is an 8day KS, so hurry up. 

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/minichixstudio/medusa-bust-stl-file/description

A Medusa bust and 3 'academic' busts to practice skin and hair with simple clothing and no distracting detail such as jewelry.