Wildspire Arch Devil (pic heavy) - UPDATED

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the firey slits in the torso--you might consider blackening the edges and browning the surrounding flesh, like paper being burnt.

Great work on a gnarly sculpt! 

• Thanks 1

On 6/5/2022 at 7:11 AM, Mutilatedlips said:

Awww, poor Martian Manhunter's head and cape are hanging on his crotch 🙂

Lol... that's an impressive win... I'd proudly show it off, too.

On 6/4/2022 at 9:55 PM, Rigel said:

-you might consider blackening the edges and browning the surrounding flesh, like paper being burnt.

Yep...I didn't want to fully commit to black yet, but I updated it with some darker brown around the edges (pic below). Finally got the contrast I wanted.

Thanks, guys.

PXL_20220624_001136313.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, I completed this one last night. 02181, Sirithis the Succubus sculpted by Bob Ridolfi. This is a Dark Heaven Legends model. I painted her with Reaper MSP paint and mounted her on a 40 mm round base sku: 74033. Censored for the younger audience. Uncensored version of the pictures can be found on my blog or FB page.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Who let the dogs out (of hell)?

Hi everyone.  Back again with some infernal pooches.

These are the Hell hounds from the Bones 4 Fan Favorites Expansion.  They were fun and challenging.  All those glowing lava details were a pain.  I think I managed to get them to turn out alright though.  Also had fun with the lava bases.

More Photos of the Hell Hounds beneath the spoiler:

In all, I like these guys.  Their bases were a lot of fun and really pop from a lot of my other minis.  I'll be posting more of my infernal collection soon, but figured these were a great place to start.

Which Hound turned out best?
    • By Maledrakh
      #72: Female Devil or Succubus

Full Frontal

Frontal from a slight angle

The classic side-boob shot

Aha! This shot has a strategically placed arm! No link needed! Take that censorshippers!

The bedeviled subset. From the front.

#71 Female Devil from the Bedeviled subset
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      unknown sculptor
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      32mm base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.

• By Inarah
      I constructed this in the 2018 Bones Mash-up at Reapercon.  The wings do not go with the body, and one of the arms is not original.  I forget what the weapon was but I cut it off the bone handle and added a wicked looking blade from my bits box.  He was kind of boring all in grey and white, so I added a dab of blood, and put some orange into his bat wings.   He's on a Secret Weapon base that has added sand to fill in weird gaps. 

• By Chris Palmer
      This past week I painted the Female Devil "Tormentor" figure from the Bones 4 Bedeviled group from the Core Set.   During the run of the Kickstarter, there were folks in the Bones 4 Enthusiasm who where considering the possibilities of  converting the larger Rulers of Hell figure set into some sort of Forest King and Queen creatures by removing their wings and skull iconography.   With the cloven hooves and horns I could see how easily this could be done.  And, while I didn't get that set, I did get the smaller sized Bedeviled group that came in the Core Set.  Looking at the female figure in that set, it seemed to me that she too would be an easy conversion to make into some sort of Faun-like Forest Creature.

Photos linked for nudity.

Link

Link

Link

For my full conversion and painting article, see: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2019/06/tormentor-female-devil-to-forest.html