Heresylab - Heresygirl 3.5 - Scifi Female models

Auberon

Your choice of stl or resin.  I backed one of the previous projects and while they were nice enough, I thought that quite a few of the figures had too much detail for the scale they were cast at.  YMMV of course.

The most interesting for me is the  Digital Colonel EB, which grants a minimum of 30 stl files from their back catalogue.

Heresylab - Heresygirl 3.5

Over the past decade I have directly assisted multiple miniature companies achieve success with their projects. I have both broad and lengthy experience in the miniature industry. My previous work has covered all aspects of miniature production from design to manufacturing, and ranges from working with metal to resin and also plastic materials. Now I am creating my own line of high quality figures and am asking for your help to meet my goals. Lately we had a peek in sales, but also did quite extensive investments in future projects that you will soon see.  

7be184ce54386c1627a8ce649ae0b694_original.jpg.37cff0052ccd7d7cb3309f2ac41377c6.jpg

eb00853a0070a52bffbb1ab97a3e868d_original.png.762f2ec35cdb267b36c09852d5b3145c.png

• Like 1

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic