Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.
Hello everyone, here's the fifth dwarf of my Slayer unit. This model was sculpted in the mid-90s by Aly Morrison.
Since I have two of these models in the unit I decided to convert this one. He was a standard bearer, I swap his banner for an axe.
It was ll painted with Reaper MSP Color, here's the list;
By Admiral Apocalypse
It has been launched yesterday ☢Dilapidated Modern Ruins 🧱, my new kickstarter project based on miniature bases & deco props.
What is included in the Core Set:
1) 25 decorated miniature bases with 9 different sizes
Bases have a full-cut on the underside to save resin & 3 & 5mm magnet holes!!!
2) The 2nd Hand Survivor Gear Shop
20+ terrain props including:
2x Military Helmet
Military Crate --> solid & hollowed
Modular Military Crate--> 2 parts (bottom & top)
3x crate inserts
First Aid kit
A wood pallet
Rubble-fence--> solid & hollowed
In addition, 150+ stl between bases & props as add-ons!!!
All the models are pre-supported!!!
Don't forget to download the Freebie model on the main project page!!!
Thank you in advance for the interested and support
By The Golem
Hi all! How do you do?
It's been a while since I last shared a mini here. I recently converted and painted one for my egyptian-themed Frostgrave warband.
Since the mini is a female and has bare breasts, I am supposed -as per the forum rules- to post links to the pictures instead of displaying them directly in the post. So consider this topic slightly NSFW.
To begin with, here is the mini I started with:
For the conversion, here's what I did:
Sawed the head off. A brutal surgery but a necessary one. [picture] Replaced the head with a bald one from Statuesque Miniatures. [picture] Filed off the remaining hair with a Dremmel power tool. [picture] Filed off the belt decoration and replace it with an Ankh cross. Resculpted the piece of fur on her shoulders and upper back. Cut off the top of her staff and replace it with an egyptian staff decoration (a double ostrich feather ornament)
The result after the conversion: https://legolemquireve.files.wordpress.com/2022/06/p1090830.jpg
After priming in off-white: https://legolemquireve.files.wordpress.com/2022/06/p1090832.jpg
And finally, the painted mini: [Front Picture] / [Side Picture 1] / [Side Picture 2] / [Back Picture] / [Close-up Picture]
If you want to see the pictures directly, you may visit my blog post (although it's written in french): https://legolemquireve.wordpress.com/2022/06/29/sandgrave-djesa-la-thaumaturge/