Cheap Stargrave terrain

Corsair

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_20220629_144346587.jpg.fa0bc157ef7df12869325d9d2de0f3cf.jpg

This is a test project. I have a nearly inexhaustable supply of pill bottles, and a few minutes with a Dremel tool and some 3-d printed caps produced this.  I'm going to fiddle around and see what kind of base I can make with crap I have laying around. 

I think I can bring a few to the con as donations. 

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 8

Just now, Inarah said:

This is a test project. I have a nearly inexhaustable supply of pill bottles, and a few minutes with a Dremel tool and some 3-d printed caps produced this.  I'm going to fiddle around and see what kind of base I can make with crap I have laying around. 

I think I can bring a few to the con as donations. 

No pics showed up.

• Like 1

If you have a good dremel or similar, you can make a lot of cheap scifi terrain now.

Look at the various cheap waterguns at different places, a lot of them have some detail that works quite well for things with a bit of cutting and basing.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Brother Jim said:

Nice!!

What are those made out of??

My never ending supply of prescription pill bottles.   I used a Dremel to cut the neck off, then glued card on the ends. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Inarah said:

My never ending supply of prescription pill bottles.   I used a Dremel to cut the neck off, then glued card on the ends.

All of my pill bottles are round. I never get square ones.

• Like 3

Picked up a Bones 5 Chronoscope pack yesterday, so the Airstream and Tentacle Statue will be going into the Stargrave/Frostgrave scenery box for use today.  I'm certain some Frostgrave wizard would have used a travel trailer, right?

• Like 4