Bailey Silverbell, Dwarf #03125 (She got Bailey Davis eyes...)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This color scheme really works for her. The light/springtime nature of the base also fits the overall piece. Great cohesion all-around, which always makes for a nice mini. 

My only suggestion would be to consider trying to add a thin black line along the bottom of your eyes in the future. Eyes are never a treat to do, but I think that would help define them quite a bit and make for a more striking end-result.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Grand Slam said:

This color scheme really works for her. The light/springtime nature of the base also fits the overall piece. Great cohesion all-around, which always makes for a nice mini. 

My only suggestion would be to consider trying to add a thin black line along the bottom of your eyes in the future. Eyes are never a treat to do, but I think that would help define them quite a bit and make for a more striking end-result.

She's got the eyeliner on, but my potato camera didn't capture it. I'll try to take a close up later and add it to this post.

• Like 2

Just now, Losferwords said:

She's got the eyeliner on, but my potato camera didn't capture it. I'll try to take a close up later and add it to this post.

Lol...I hear you. In the middle of some inconsistent camera performance, myself.

• Like 1