Bones 5 Characters 04088, 04069, Henchwoman I’ve named Helga, and 04060

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's so weird...I was also thinking about incorporating purple into the color scheme once I get around to painting that dwarf. I wonder what it is about that sculpt that screams "purple"...

Anyway, I think these came out great. The leathers look quite nice, as does the chainmail (especially on Helga). You did a good job picking vibrant colors that work well together (even the combinations that aren't complementary in the color wheel sense, such as the purple/green or the red/blue, still end up looking nice together).

Nice work on all four.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Grand Slam said:

That's so weird...I was also thinking about incorporating purple into the color scheme once I get around to painting that dwarf. I wonder what it is about that sculpt that screams "purple"...

Anyway, I think these came out great. The leathers look quite nice, as does the chainmail (especially on Helga). You did a good job picking vibrant colors that work well together (even the combinations that aren't complementary in the color wheel sense, such as the purple/green or the red/blue, still end up looking nice together).

Nice work on all four.

Thank you @Grand Slam! Appreciate your thoughtful feedback you always give folks on this forum

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/30/2022 at 11:08 PM, R2ED said:

They look great.  Did you grab inspiration from anywhere on the colors? 

Thank you. I tried to go not to go literally off the color wheel and wanted to try some different combos. Yellow for the wizard was predetermined as I wanted a challenge w that pesky yellow. Purple for the dwarf. A few others I just used some paints I hadn’t used for a primary color yet. 

• Thanks 1