Important CAV Forums Notice

CAVBOSS

• Reaper User

Earlier this year we set up an all-new CAV forum at https://talon-games.com/battlenet/ 

This was done in an effort to organize everything into a single, more centralized area where we could have more control over content and increase the areas for posting. While I try to look here when I can, posting CAV related content and questions will get a faster response there.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

We are setting up a separate Canada-based store site in conjunction with RAFM. Trying to split out multiple products that were not available there made problems for our US-based site. We are just waiting on them to get a couple of things in order before we launch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

On 8/4/2022 at 3:48 PM, CAVBOSS said:

We are setting up a separate Canada-based store site in conjunction with RAFM. Trying to split out multiple products that were not available there made problems for our US-based site. We are just waiting on them to get a couple of things in order before we launch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Why not just ship directly like many other companies do?  I've stopped buying your products because I'm tired of having to give friends money so they can have it shipped to them, and then pay to have it shipped up to me.

• Like 1

• Reaper User
On 9/10/2022 at 11:44 AM, WhiteWulfe said:

Why not just ship directly like many other companies do?  I've stopped buying your products because I'm tired of having to give friends money so they can have it shipped to them, and then pay to have it shipped up to me.

We have done so in the past but the mess with shipping international and the majority of people getting upset over a $75 shipping bill is not anything I want to mess with right now in mass. Most of our products are available through Reaper and Aries (who will ship direct) and once we have RAFM sorted out, you will be able to order direct through them in CA. We have always tried to work with people that are ok with the increased costs, generally through them emailing us directly with an order (We have a customer in Singapore, and Brazil I do this for) and us invoicing them.

On 9/10/2022 at 6:51 PM, Brother Jim said:

Why does the Talon Games link to the forums still go to the CAV section of reapers forum??

Just havent had time to redo our top links. The "Battlenet" tab goes to our direct forums.