A Stonehaven Female Barbarian, ready to brain somebody with a hammer, sculpted by Mike Evans

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

She looks great!

I can see a slight resemblance to the feral kid from Road Warrior (I'm pretty sure that's how the character was listed in the credits, BTW), too.

Here we go:

1025436759_feralkid.PNG.b511b859153ff57346da92232d8b9d7d.PNG

41 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Looks great. I can see her lifting that hammer and then tip over backwards though..😁

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that block of metal weighs more than she does!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Losferwords said:

Good, clean paint! Love the freehand!

Thanks but oddly enough that isn’t freehand. The Checker pattern was sculpted in the fabric!

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

The subtle blues in the metal really help sell it. Well done! 

Thanks, wanted to make sure some blue was in there so it wouldn’t just look like stone. 

• Like 2

Beautiful, smooth blending throughout this entire piece. The skin-tone and the head of the hammer are particularly nice. I also like the highlighting on the vest. The colors you used on the belt add a great pop of color. Outstanding!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grand Slam said:

Beautiful, smooth blending throughout this entire piece. The skin-tone and the head of the hammer are particularly nice. I also like the highlighting on the vest. The colors you used on the belt add a great pop of color. Outstanding!

Thank you very much Grand Slam! I’d like to say the belt colors were freehand, but they were sculpted into the figure so I just had to choose colors!