Alpha Armour Survivor

gyN6b0V.jpgQKNeaYc.jpg

3uVn4UP.jpgw1pP8zM.jpg

Given the fractured nature of their reality, Survivors settlements can evolve at vastly different rates. One can be full of artisan blacksmiths creating elaborate arms and armour from exotic materials, while their neighbours are still stuck in the stone age, relying on sharpened rocks and bone clubs.

This is not necessarily a good thing though. While their settlement is no longer one rampaging lion attack away from ruin, they run the risk of attracting more dangerous entities, ones that enjoy hunting prey that can put up a good fight.

Presenting the Alpha Armoured Survivor (Male Version) from Kingdom Death. This is what I love most about their range, not the sexy ladies or wacky monsters, but the dudes (and dudettes) in silly, impractical suits of armour.

Really pleased with this one, although it's difficult to photograph thanks to its pose (His breastplate is another screaming, mustachioed face but I couldn't get the right angle to show it off), hopefully the female version gets re-released at some point so I can paint that one too.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.  

• Like 21

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, TGP said:

…I can't get past the unwieldable axe. :wow:

He's stronger than he looks!

10 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

That's pretty darn cool!!

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Iridil said:

the fur and the face on the shield in particular

Thanks! I'm really pleased with how the shield face came out.

• Like 3

This is insane! It's neat, though. I really like the way the dark armor contrasts with the gold portions. That face on the shield obviously steals the show, but the effects on the axe blade and cape are also astounding. Very nice work on an over the top mini.

• Thanks 1