Meet & Greet Tickets

Copperhand

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They did not say they would be limited.  The separate ticket is so they can get an accurate head count and buy the right amount of food, something that was impossible to do when the meet and greet ticket was part of the VIP ticket package.  Also, you can attend without a ticket if you aren't eating the BBQ they provide.

12 minutes ago, Serenity said:

They did not say they would be limited.  The separate ticket is so they can get an accurate head count and buy the right amount of food, something that was impossible to do when the meet and greet ticket was part of the VIP ticket package.  Also, you can attend without a ticket if you aren't eating the BBQ they provide.

Considering it's Rudy's, that might be the main reason why I'm going. 😁

Thou, have they announced how they are getting people over from the hotel to Reaper (besides, people with cars @ the hotel)? Also good news about no limits. I figured with it at the Game Store & with how many people at the Con attending (not a problem with having at the hotel of course).

2 hours ago, haldir said:

Considering it's Rudy's, that might be the main reason why I'm going. 😁

Thou, have they announced how they are getting people over from the hotel to Reaper (besides, people with cars @ the hotel)? Also good news about no limits. I figured with it at the Game Store & with how many people at the Con attending (not a problem with having at the hotel of course).

They have said there are no plans to provide transport.  You can carpool or call a taxi/uber.   There are no plans to limit the number of tickets, but they will shut off a week or two before the con. 

From the sounds of it, there's not going to be much going on at the meet and greet. It's a chance for people who arrive the night before to socialize and eat.  There won't be con registration, swag bags, etc at the factory.  They did say you would be able to look around the old factory space, but I don't think they will have tours. 

1 hour ago, Copperhand said:

So, I guess that means no one knows if the tickets are actually available at this time?

I'm not seeing them on the con site, and I haven't seen any notice that they're available. 

You might have more luck asking on the Discord channel, 'cause some of the employees hang out there. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, corbie said:

Anyone know the times for the meet & greet? I'm not taking off Wednesday this time and want to know if I'll be able to make it, anyway.

The usual time, 6pm. 

I'm getting in on Wed but I don't know if we'll be at the hotel by 6pm, let alone down at the factory before the food is gone.  We haven't decided whether we'll attend yet. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Inarah said:

From the sounds of it, there's not going to be much going on at the meet and greet. It's a chance for people who arrive the night before to socialize and eat.  There won't be con registration, swag bags, etc at the factory.  They did say you would be able to look around the old factory space, but I don't think they will have tours. 

So, kinda back to what the meet and greet used to be.  I wish I could make it but I'm taking Mrs. Wulf to a concert Wednesday night, her favorite band ever is in town.  I'll just have to meet everyone Thursday instead. 

• Like 1

Purchased my ticket yesterday.

Question: Am I supposed to receive anything? I thought I'd get a digital ticket or QR code or whatever, but other than the purchase confirmation and order number, I haven't seen anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cranky Dog said:

Purchased my ticket yesterday.

Question: Am I supposed to receive anything? I thought I'd get a digital ticket or QR code or whatever, but other than the purchase confirmation and order number, I haven't seen anything.

No ticket given, You show up, they'll see if your name s on the list, Done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1