Metal Star Wars minis.

Lady Tam

Awhile back someone posted they were looking for some of the origianl metal Star Wars figs that WOTC put out. One of the local places has a coupl hanging around. Female schoundrel and scout are the two that come to mind. Was going to go pick them up, along with some of the Silver Anniversary ones that were hanging about and a crucible elf I had been eyeing. thought I would see if anyone was still looking for the figs.

LT

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to go into town tomorrow to my Mom's will pick the stuff up then. See what thye got. Didn't see a carrion crawler, sorry. And I really didn't go through the whole group too well. I was in a hurry. Will see what they got and maybe place a call into the other store they have in town, see if they have any there.

LT

I was looking for the female jedi & the wookie out of the WOTC line myself

In the silver line I'm looking for the paldin (the one with the wings on the helmet + sword, not the one with the giant tower shield :blink: ) & the male fighter (the one with the sword to his side + the female fighter with the 2 handed sword ready for battle.

If you can find those at a nice price wouldn't mind get those.

Randy M

No female jedi or wookie there. Just a female scout, male scout, female scoundrel and some other human male typ character. Totoally forgot who it was already! The Silvers were just the cyclops and two fo the lesser vampires. I picked up teh cyclpos to paint so I could work on my skin tones on something a bit bigger than an regualr mini with lots of skin. Will keep an eye out though, one never knows what will turn up when.

LT