TGP

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TGP said:

Q: 26 AUG

Do you catch any of Reaper’s Twitch TV shows? (How many?)

I haven't for a long time, I'm usually working at the time. I did listen to the Bones 6 premiere while I was driving, just so I could keep up with the excitement of new minis. And bug Ron. that's very important.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, TGP said:

I have tuned in to all of them at least once. But some I catch less often than others. 

In a typical week I will catch most of the Pro Tips shows (often it is 3 out of 5) with Anne, ReaperLive, ReaperLand, and the D&D game if it is on. Sometimes Rhonda on Monday afternoons. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, TGP said:

I used to, but things are just too hectic, and then there's the fact they're all during business hours making it hard to go to them or even think about it... 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TGP said:

I tried but gave up.  Some are simply at the wrong time for me to be able to watch them.  For the rest it feels like I spend an hour watching to get 10 minutes of useful information. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 8/24/2022 at 5:12 PM, TGP said:

Q: 24-25 AUG

Food—Cooking

What is a dish that you have decided is One and Done? (You made it or ordered it; ate it and then put it on your not again list.)

Do you watch any Cooking Shows? which one(s)?

I'm, like, such a beatnik. As soon as something becomes popular, I'm so done with it. I used to watch Food Network all the time in the early 2000s. Then it became a thing, and I'm totally over it. I was a foodie, now I denounce the label. Total beatnik.  

Lots of nope on the food list. Chevre (goat cheese), olives, bitter melon, coffee, alcohol. Seitan for sure, it's essentially wheat gluten. Blue cheese is a curious one. To me, blue cheese is like jazz music. I want to like it, I really do. I try to like it. But I just don't. Curiously enough, these are all strong foods. I do like lots of spices in my food and don't mind some chile heat. The angry Whopper is on the list, too. I remember walking quite far to get one, and being excited to try it. I got it and was like, my burger needs to go to counselling to learn to express its feelings properly. It's not angry, it's sad. And that's just tragic. 

Meanwhile, I'm trying to convince people that tofu and eggplants are both excellent, viable foods worthy of your table, You just need to know how to cook them. Oh yeah, put Canadian pork on your fork. My livihood depends on it.  

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, Great Khan Artist said:

I'm, like, such a beatnik. As soon as something becomes popular, I'm so done with it. I used to watch Food Network all the time in the early 2000s. Then it became a thing, and I'm totally over it. I was a foodie, now I denounce the label.  Total beatnik.    

Lots of nope on the food list. Chevre (goat cheese), olives, bitter melon, coffee, alcohol. Seitan for sure, it's essentially wheat gluten. Blue cheese is a curious one. To me, blue cheese is like jazz music. I want to like it, I really do. I try to like it. But I just don't. Curiously enough, these are all strong foods. I do like lots of spices in my food and don't mind some chile heat. The angry Whopper is on the list, too. I remember walking quite far to get one, and being excited to try it. I got it and was like, my burger needs to go to counselling to learn to express its feelings properly. It's not angry, it's sad. And that's just tragic. 

Meanwhile, I'm trying to convince people that tofu and eggplants are both excellent, viable foods worthy of your table, You just need to know how to cook them. Oh yeah, put Canadian pork on your fork. My livihood depends on it.  

You weren't until you got this package:

image.png.94a0f307f295439dea72a101313e0a4e.png

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1

Weekend Quest(ion)

27–28 AUG

What is the oldest figure on your display shelf?

Can you get us pix?

Edited by TGP
The oldest sculpt, or the one that has had paint the longest, or the one you have owned the longest—any of those can count as “oldest”. 
  • Like 5

39 minutes ago, TGP said:

Weekend Quest(ion)

27–28 AUG

What is the oldest figure on your display shelf?

Can you get us pix?

It's /probably/ the 2011 Sophie Christmas Ornament. I /might/ have older stuff but if I do I 1) Do not know what it is, 2)Do not know where it is, or 3) Do not know if it is painted.

image.png.783c040fd28f97aaf3ed5b79f34d2fa6.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1