TGP

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TGP said:

Q: 5 AUG

What time of day would you rather see these questions get posted? What’s the most convenient time for you?

If you post them early in the am, the longer people will have to see and answer them...💣

• Like 8

3 hours ago, TGP said:

What time of day would you rather see these questions get posted? What’s the most convenient time for you?

Since I'm on my computer relatively early on weekdays (7:30am at latest), I like seeing it ASAP.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, TGP said:

It makes no difference to me, so my answer will be: at whatever time is convenient for the person posting the questions,.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, TGP said:

No preference. So I'm going to mirror Pezler's answer. About 3 minutes before he gets up. I've no idea when that is so good luck. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

On 8/5/2022 at 12:20 AM, TGP said:

Q: 4 AUG

How long has it been since your internet connection went belly-up or otherwise failed?

36 hours or thereabouts, and it's still down waiting for a tech to show up and fix it (funnily enough, we didn't have the same problem when on Satellite, when the only time it went down for that long was when we'd had the roof replaced and needed the dish realigned, we're now on a wired connection as we moved house)

5 hours ago, TGP said:

Being in a different area of the world you're (almost) always a day behind

Edited by ratsmitglied
  • Like 6

On 8/4/2022 at 8:20 AM, TGP said:

How long has it been since your internet connection went belly-up or otherwise failed?

I’ll say the beginning of June, since that’s when we moved here and had some issues setting stuff up.

7 hours ago, TGP said:

Whenever is convenient for you.

• Like 5

On 8/4/2022 at 8:20 AM, TGP said:

This is like mentioning a drowning on a ship. It's not something you do around here, what with sketchy rural internet and all...

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, knarthex said:

If you post them early in the am, the longer people will have to see and answer them...💣

This is my answer as well. When I was Quizzitor, I tended to post them when I was heading to bed (so around 10 am mst). Just a general idea. 

• Like 5