• Haha 4

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, TGP said:

Q: 5 AUG

What time of day would you rather see these questions get posted? What’s the most convenient time for you?

It is nice to find a question posted when I first get on the forum...usually about 6:30 (EST). It gives my brain a jump start & still the quiet moaning.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

WEEKEND QUESTIONS

Q: 6 AUG

Did you guys know it is possible to post this big fat font while using a little mobile screen? It is tricksey (like international datelines) but doable.

Q: 7 AUG

Discussion: did you go back and read the new rules? (First Post) Is the GTKY - QotD format perfect as it is? Could it be improved in some way?

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, TGP said:

WEEKEND QUESTIONS

Did you guys know it is possible to post this big fat font while using a little mobile screen? It is tricksey (like international datelines) but doable.

Discussion: did you go back and read the new rules? (First Post) Is the GTKY - QotD format perfect as it is? Could it be improved in some way?

Q6-- I didn't KNOW, but I assumed it was possible.

Q7a--No

Q7b--It seems to work pretty well.

Q7c--Maybe, but it works, so why mess with it?

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, TGP said:

WEEKEND QUESTIONS

6 August....nope

7 August read em, NYAH! Take that!😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TGP said:

WEEKEND QUESTIONS

Q6: Don't play with mobile settings, everything is on my PC.

Q7: There's rules? And people follow them? Barbaric.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, TGP said:

WEEKEND QUESTIONS

No matter how possible it is or isn't, I'd wait until I had a proper computer with keyboard.

1 hour ago, TGP said:

It's not normally a habit of mine.

I'm not really a stickler about these rules nor on what improvements can be brought to the table. Especially since each quisitor has their way of doing things.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, TGP said:

WEEKEND QUESTIONS

You ask this first question like a bunch of us don't point and laugh while posting from our desktops. 

Uh.. it. . works?

There are rules?  >_>

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, TGP said:

WEEKEND QUESTIONS

Aug. 6: Nope...I only use my phone as a phone.

Aug. 7: I avoid reading rules; re, they put me to sleep.

• Like 6

On 8/6/2022 at 10:06 AM, TGP said:

WEEKEND QUESTIONS

Mobile Forum posting?  Why would anyone want that? Mobile phones are PHONES. Texting is somewhat acceptable. (Old guy rant)

On 8/6/2022 at 10:06 AM, TGP said:

WEEKEND QUESTIONS

Yes, I liked the old rules better, but those are acceptable.

• Like 5

On 8/6/2022 at 9:06 AM, TGP said:

WEEKEND QUESTIONS

Q: 6 -- No.  I avoid using a mobile device on forums if possible.  (see my earlier comments about visual impairments and tiny keys)

Q:7 -- No.  The rules stay pretty consistent, and if they need improving I'll do that when it is my turn to be the Inquisitor.  🙂

• Like 7

3 hours ago, TGP said:

Q: 8 AUG

What is your top-favorite-preferred musical instrument ?

(After answering, please indicate whether you mean to play yourself or to listen to.)

I don't play an instrument, fyi.

.. and; Bagpipes! 

... Anybody who's surprised by that clearly didn't know me as well as they thought. 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 9