Terra Tiles : 9" Modular 2D Game Hexes for RPG's and miniature games : Free US Shipping

ced1106

Capture.JPG.3c3732d381351b56aeb2f9d9f28945f1.JPG

I backed the earlier 60-tile sets, and regularly use them for my miniature skirmish games. I particularly like how you can easily randomize a game setup, as well as set up the board for scenarios that require a specific terrain setup (eg. a road that goes diagonally across the board). The game tiles are also portable, so you an bring them to a game event or friend's house. The tiles work with 3D terrain elements and, on a subtle note, you won't need to make or spend money on roads, rivers, hills, and forests terrain, although you can certainly use them with your tiles. You'll need at least 20 tiles and some half-hexes for a 3x3 gaming table, although you'll want more for terrain variety. 

Starting date Tuesday 23rd. Free set of thematic tiles with four-set pledge. Each set is 10 tiles, double-sided. Note that shipping may be expensive because of current shipping conditions. Follow the campaign here! : https://gamefound.com/projects/ravenkeep/terratiles

EDIT: "Also, I am going for a very special 72 hour stretch goal, because I know everyone likes the risers. If we can raise $150k in the first 72 hours the project is live, everyone pledging for four sets of tiles or more will also get a free set of risers to add elevation to your battlefields."

I don't have a launch day quite yet, but it will be soon. GameFound is reviewing the project now. However, the draft page of the campaign is available here: https://gamefound.com/projects/ravenkeep/terratiles if you want to check out everything that is coming with TerraTiles. Once GameFound approves the project, we will set a launch date and get this going.

Thank you and cheers for now!

P.S.: I am doing a live show on YouTube this evening on the horror genre in films, TV, and books, and its role in storytelling. It will start at 5:30 PM central time, right here at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAyy4SaKrCY I would love to have you for the discussion. I hope to see you there!

thumbnail.jpg

Edited by ced1106

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I will follow up and see what people think.  Gamefound is indeed, now a crowd funding platform as well as a PM.  the only one I am leaning towards not allowing is MyMiniFactory because it isd also an ecommerce site. (Sorry for the late response, I've been in camping off the grid for 2 weeks)

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

TT Newsletter: "Greetings! We are under five days until the launch of TerraTiles on GameFound. The project will be live on Tuesday."

EDIT: "Also, I am going for a very special 72 hour stretch goal, because I know everyone likes the risers. If we can raise $150k in the first 72 hours the project is live, everyone pledging for four sets of tiles or more will also get a free set of risers to add elevation to your battlefields."

As said, I have the earlier set, and here's a shot with a Reaper wagon, OOP Epix buildings, and Mantic terrain!

298025896_10159716635065831_7415522508306014576_n.jpg

DSC04903.thumb.JPG.215d7cc82d37900aadd7c93713263c16.jpg.e92d38df57b145a85b40ea197601b666.jpg

Edited by ced1106

• Members

Moderators have discussed this issue, and Gamefound and BackerKit are now on the allowed list.  Also please remember, in the future, that if a crowdfunding platform is not listed, please ask a moderator before posting.

Thanks

SJ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks like this one isn't on track to fund. I wonder if Gamefound just doesn't get the same kind of traffic or if it market saturation or what. They look like they would be super useful tiles to have.

• Like 3