First Legion - The Siege of Amaldorus Lethy

Tasso

Looks like these guys are back, with a pretty huge collection of new options (all resin). The usual suspects (orcs, elves, goblins, adventurers), but a fair number of unique sculpts (these were the guys who had an entire set of orc villagers doing domestic tasks their first go round). Also some terrain pieces, and some models offered at 75mm scale for painters (mostly $36-38, which is pretty good for cast resin at that scale). 

Their first project delivered good quality models that matched pretty closely what the renders showed in terms of crispness and detail. I backed them then and am doing so again. Sounds like this time they are much further along in design and tooling as well. 

Looks like they’ve pared down the size of the groupings this time, with individual humanoid size figures coming in around $6-7 before any volume discounts, which seems pretty reasonable when compared with other high quality resin. 

Posting a few sample images below, but there’s a lot more. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/firstlegion/the-siege-of-amaldorus-lethy?ref=profile_created

048d49f7fd220a5a57e5e01e39e2a161_origina

image.thumb.jpeg.359abcd9c8ce7d3cd100627eff57ead2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.b0f9f688d9936ca3ba9cb1d35ff0e253.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.fef948c0efec35639703afa3c3c4688c.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ae388c00078cc8d1143672362491f3c6.jpeg

• Like 1

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a ridiculously large set of figures to be producing. They do nice work - if it is the group I'm thinking of, I have some from a previous KS and I like them a lot. But wowza, lots of choices here. Logistics may become more complicated.

• Like 1

Yeah, it is a lot. But iirc their last project was of similar size and they completed it. 

They introduced some bonus minis for backers, which are a good example of how they fill some gaps that standard ranges have. 

image.thumb.jpeg.74a02b06edb64ce31c8691a9f903713e.jpeg