Anastrianna

2004 Holiday Sophie??

I hope so. Of course, I still need to paint the 2003 and 2001 holiday Sophies. And the ReaperCon Sophie. And the 72mm sophie.

Sheesh. I've only finished one of the Sophies. I'm pathetic.

Flynn,

your one step ahead of me, I still need to buy the 72mm, don't have the Rcon one & I still need to get last year's holiday one + I have the Sandra one only about half painted

Whoops!!

I for one would like to see a 04 one, someone else do her too, maybe Wiebe or Bobby or someone else on the Reaper staff, as we've seen what Sandra & Warner can do with our favorite minimascot.

Randy M

Hi All,

Yes, there will be a 2004 Holiday Sophie. However, she won't be 72mm this time, but regular "heroic" scale. Plans are to have her in a sleigh. Undead reindeer not included. ^_^

Sculptor is TBA, but probably not Werner; he's pretty busy with about fifty bajillion things right now and won't be able to get to it in time.

Should be cool though!

RR

Any chance of seeing a Halloween Sophie? I will keep asking until I see one or somebody- (BONK!!) Ouch! Okay, I'll stop asking.

How about an Ice Skating Sophie wearing hockey gear? ::D:

Or maybe a skiing Sophie or a Snowboarding Sophie?

How about an Ice Skating Sophie wearing hockey gear? ::D:

Or maybe a skiing Sophie or a Snowboarding Sophie?

LOL a Sophie in hockey gear, beating the hell out of Gragg Elfslayer, his sweater pulled over his head :)

Have Sophie standing upright with a S*** eating grin on her face (minus a few teeth), holding Gragg up by his sweater, which is partially pulled over his head as he is slumped over. On the base can be sticks, gloves and helmets.