Any idea when pledge manager will be updated?

Crissair

It’s been quite a while that it’s been active but no updated pics to show what’s in each expansion. I loved Bones V and the updates and communication. 6 is feeling underwhelming in both communication and support thru fulfillment. I know it’s not as big or successful, but that shouldn’t matter. I mean we don’t even know if there are any additional power ups coming yet after weeks of teasing. I love Reaper, you guys are my #1. But this feels like it’s not a priority for you to support your backers w what’s going on like you have in the past. You would think that the more it’s marketed w updates, the more $$$ people will add into getting something.

Again, not hating. More of a “C’mon, you guys are better than this. Can you step it up please”

• Like 2

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're a small house, and most likely currently up to their collective ears  in Reapercon prep, as Reapercon is.. next weekend. 

I hear that Kickstarter stuff will most likely start up again after Reapercon, once they've recovered from four+ days of us being in close proximity. ^^;

• Like 2

Expect much more involvement next month.  Reaper's been dealing with 2 KS project fulfilments this summer, plus getting ready for the con (priority right now) plus massive building projects at the factory.  Tune in to Twitch Streams on Thurs nights for weekly info.  Sculptors are working behind the scenes to get things ready to show off. We might even see some of that at Reapercon, maybe. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Inarah said:

Expect much more involvement next month.  Reaper's been dealing with 2 KS project fulfilments this summer, plus getting ready for the con (priority right now) plus massive building projects at the factory.  Tune in to Twitch Streams on Thurs nights for weekly info.  Sculptors are working behind the scenes to get things ready to show off. We might even see some of that at Reapercon, maybe. 

Thank you. So hard to keep up to speed w all the addl channels.

Edited by Crissair