Reapercon Swag on the Reaper Online Store

Does anyone know when the Reapcon Boxes and other left overs will be posted for sale on the reaper store?    I know they said it would be most likely on Tuesday (today) for us poor unfortunate souls who were no able to make the trip to ReaperCon 😞

My boss would appreciate a time, as everytime he walks by I seem to be checking to see if the store has been updated 🙂

Please and thank you!!!!

• Like 5

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They said no earlier than Tuesday.  Since the staff just had a long hard weekend I would give them some time to get their stuff back together and get the merchandise inventoried.  Keep checking later this week or next week.  It's coming. They don't want it sitting around the warehouse.  But give the staff some time. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, JoeGKushner said:

Looks like there are already a few sell outs.  Will those be replenished or is it as wysiwyg type of deal?

It's likely that they'll replenish as long as they have enough of the individual items in stock and time for employees to pack the boxes.  In the past they've put up an additional ~50 boxes a day for several days until they run out.  

Remember also that the 2nd Bones 5.5 container arrived and they are putting as much effort into that as possible now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JoeGKushner said:

Does the mega set include the VIP paints?  I appreciate that I may just be missing it but it does not appear that it does, which is fine, I'd just like to know to order those seperately if I'm able to get a mega tomorrow.

No, it does not.  The VIP paints were only in the VIP box.  You can get them separately on the web site. 

• Like 2

On 9/7/2022 at 3:05 PM, Inarah said:
On 9/7/2022 at 1:59 PM, JoeGKushner said:

Does the mega set include the VIP paints?  I appreciate that I may just be missing it but it does not appear that it does, which is fine, I'd just like to know to order those seperately if I'm able to get a mega tomorrow.

No, it does not.  The VIP paints were only in the VIP box.  You can get them separately on the web site. 

Which colors were those ??

33 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

The blue is platypus teal. Green is key slime pie. Last is amaryllis pink. 

Nice play on words.

I heard there was a platypus color, biut spaced which one it was.

• Like 2