Help identifying a mystery mech

Corsair

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Wound up with this mech in the herd, but cannot identify it. It would be a regular size Battlemech, hopefully one of you here can help me out.

image.thumb.png.7314a66a1de3b972cc0b713c2d633a1e.png

image.thumb.png.c1e1e578b84889ad9412e1db1a9cd527.png

It's from the Kryomek line, first made by Fantasy Forge back in the late 80s, now produced by Scotia Grendel. That's a Hellcat "Fury" assault robot - ostensibly 25/28mm, but it would work as a 6mm Battlemech-scale as well, I guess? There were three Hellcat variants - the Fury has the four gatling guns in the left and right sponsons, the Cerberus has a pair of... lasers, or plasma guns, or maybe heavy cannons, and the Loki has electronic warfare/reconnaissance systems or some such. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, izzylobo said:

It's from the Kryomek line, first made by Fantasy Forge back in the late 80s, now produced by Scotia Grendel. That's a Hellcat "Fury" assault robot - ostensibly 25/28mm, but it would work as a 6mm Battlemech-scale as well, I guess? There were three Hellcat variants - the Fury has the four gatling guns in the left and right sponsons, the Cerberus has a pair of... lasers, or plasma guns, or maybe heavy cannons, and the Loki has electronic warfare/reconnaissance systems or some such. 

Thank you! Now to figure out what to use it as a proxy of...

• Like 2