ReaperCon 2022 vendor

Jay

Hello,

I bought some 3d prints from a vendor at the convention but misplaced their card. They had a table full, printed dragons, and a cyclops skull.

Anyone remember their name?

Thanks

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked a bunch of their prints.  I now have a 2 year supply of half naked ladies, and my boy has an amazing warrior figure. 

We had one that ended up with a snapped sword, does anyone know which material these used, and what the best repair medium is?  They seem very smooth and richly detailed, but brittle.  I’m a total dolt about current 3d print materials, and before I just rely on superglue or epoxy, I figured I’d ask…

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Count Urlik said:

I really liked a bunch of their prints.  I now have a 2 year supply of half naked ladies, and my boy has an amazing warrior figure. 

We had one that ended up with a snapped sword, does anyone know which material these used, and what the best repair medium is?  They seem very smooth and richly detailed, but brittle.  I’m a total dolt about current 3d print materials, and before I just rely on superglue or epoxy, I figured I’d ask…

I'd be some form of UV curing resin.  Superglue is usually more than sufficient to bond them back together.  if it's a thick enough part you may want to pin it, just be sure to do something about the dust - you absolutely want to contain and dispose of it and not get it on your skin or breath it.  I use my airbrush vent hood to keep the dust contained.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Count Urlik said:

1 hour ago, Cygnwulf said:

I'd be some form of UV curing resin.  Superglue is usually more than sufficient to bond them back together.  if it's a thick enough part you may want to pin it, just be sure to do something about the dust - you absolutely want to contain and dispose of it and not get it on your skin or breath it.  I use my airbrush vent hood to keep the dust contained.

I'll second using superglue to fix it, I've had good luck using it myself.