Zoontalis: Battle Royal from Dice Heads

Cygnwulf

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diceheads/zoontalis-battle-royale?ref=9ed5zt

image.png.697519eaf8bdad870dcc8ca7e6cbe16a.png

Cute minis, terrain, etc, all 3d printable.  a family friendly skirmish game, the rulebook is available now, though cards are only part of the pledge. 

Check out this cute wizard:

image.png.164830f91d49391ce46205ae7ea81f34.png

Pledge structure is a little confusing since they have several levels that are for Tribes memebers only (Wonder what they do if a non-triber subs at that level?) but the lowest tier with the game is the £40 tier, which has the minis and the game, but no terrain.  All in is only £50 though.

Also worth mentioning, there's a backer streatch goal frog prince sculpted by our very own CVP

image.png.99566a1cb23a5fd979024fe2e42e39f8.png

• Like 2

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a tad confused. What are you actually getting with the Tribes pledge level? Just the pdf’s. I am subscribed to the tribes for the FartQuest minis and it appears that many of the minis in the KS are already part of the Tribes over the past couple months. 

On 9/24/2022 at 9:07 AM, KruleBear said:

I am a tad confused. What are you actually getting with the Tribes pledge level? Just the pdf’s. I am subscribed to the tribes for the FartQuest minis and it appears that many of the minis in the KS are already part of the Tribes over the past couple months. 

I think that's the case, that's the level for tribers to get the new stuff in the campaign only.  Might be a good question for them. I'm not in their tribe though so it's not a level for me.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cygnwulf said:

I think that's the case, that's the level for tribers to get the new stuff in the campaign only.  Might be a good question for them. I'm not in their tribe though so it's not a level for me.

Yeah I went back and looked. Appears that I am only missing a couple groups that were probably the month before I joined their tribe. I pledged for the Patreon level and added a couple item from their previous kickstarters.