All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. NebulousMissy

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

I ate waaaaay too much food Fortification for this weekend
  3. Sam is doing well, despite all the colours you have threw over him haha. For the case that this yellow hair was not the absolutely intention: Try something like bleached bone or beige with bit bit of ocher for blonde hair. The more ocher you add the more yellowish it becomes. Blonde hair also works with beige (bleached bone) only, but this is more the haircolour of Legolas for example. You can shade it with all kinds of brown depending on what blonde you wish to get exactly. For Legolas you can use bleached bone and shade it with grey or with a greyish brown. But I know you and your partially very own "taste" and so I feel unsure if this yellow was maybe pure intention lol. @Glitterwolf : No I didn`t want to summone you both, because I assumed you would anyway check out the news at this thread, but it seems SisterMaryNapalm has missed the updates and so I edit my post and summone you now.
  4. Oh..um...did I not tell you about that? I'm sure I meant to....Oh! Look! (opens handy knapsack) I also just happen to have this huge bucket of perfectly cooked bacon for you!
  5. Citrine

Happy Birthday Mnemonic

Happy birthday!
  6. Citrine

Happy Birthday ChaoticBlues

Happy birthday!
  7. Citrine

Happy Birthday edz16

Happy birthday!
  8. Pingo

I have been painting so much, but it's all proof of concept for the next video I'm working on. (Proof: That green can be mixed solely using yellow and black - not only a dull khaki green as here, but also bright lime green. It's pretty cool.) I should be able to post it pretty soon. Meanwhile, here's Reaper's cute little Bones Basilisk looking like a grumpy puppy.
  9. Yesterday
  10. Crowley

I'm zonked. Is it time for bed yet? It's Lucy's birthday. She's 13. I made some pupcakes for her, but I'm waiting for my bride to come home before giving it to her.
  11. Crowley

Getting To Know You — May 2019

I use one regularly called Meatshields, which creates random hirelings for old school D&D. It gives you results that look like this: Name Type Race HP Sex Weapon Armor Alignment Background Possessions & Knowledge Notable Features Corsus Man-at-Arms Human 6 M Club, Dagger Chainmail & Shield Neutral Exile from Homeland Nothing None Kask Torch-Bearer Human 3 M Dagger None Neutral Alchemist's Apprentice Broadsword with unknown script None Worgar Man-at-Arms Human 4 M Longsword, Dagger Leather Neutral Oath of Silence Nothing Smells like puke Fitzwalter Man-at-Arms Human 4 M Light Crossbow, Dagger Leather Neutral Escaped convict Small frog in a box Constantly mutters under breath
  12. Chris Palmer

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Thanks, @HornedTurtle!
  13. Mckenna35

Halcyon 1/8 scale Judge Dredd

Thought I'd do some work on the bases after drill, pinning and magnetizing the figures. Went to mask off the shield and discovered I REALLY should have wiped the base down before priming. Stripped it all the way down with rubbing alcohol and am letting it dry overnight. I'll re-prime it tomorrow night. Sigh. I am pretty happy with the face. Painted all with Badger Stynylrez colored primers. Still have some more work to do on the helmet, but I think I'm going to call the skin done.
  14. Illithar

Getting To Know You — May 2019

Not really. I haven't run much in the way of games in a long time though. However, one computer based tool I have tried using in the past is Fractal Mapper. That was over a decade ago though, I'm not sure what state it is in now or if it is still supported. It was pretty decent at the time though. It (unsurprisingly) used fractals to generate random shapes for land masses. You could then fill them in with mountains and forests and such.
  15. Kangaroorex

In search of mystery and mayhem (Artizan figures) PIC heavy!

careful what you ask for. I wrote most of this campaign and never got to play it. It could be easily reworked into a PBF design
  16. IT’S HERE! Oh, wait, it’s not the Bones, it’s the minis from Another Company (tm) that match the Painting DVD in my Bones order. So I suppose I should clean and put together these metal minis while waiting for the Bones to get here....
  17. Recently tried this out...paint thinned using 75% Liquitex Airbrush Medium/25% Liquitex Slo-Dri Fluid Retarder mix in three test groups. The Bones mini was washed/cleaned and then primered using Stynylrez Black with a dry brushing of Stynylrez White. The lightest (upraised arm) is around 90% thinned. The middle (arm down) is around 50% thinned. The darkest (torso) is not thinned and straight out of the bottle. I originally bought this thinking it was more of a "Dark Shadow" and would be a black/gray, it's not. It's really like a Sepia. It's not the color I originally thought it was, but it turned out for the best anyway. This is a truly awesome color. Thought I'd share my experience with it.
  18. Cyradis

Uhh... it might be. I'll get back to you on that. I haven't decided yet on if I want the assassin voiced, or the pursuing ranger and hexblade. I know what script is needed for the other two.
  19. PaganMegan

Taco Bell has a new soda flavor. Best described as Rotting Mango Mountain Dew.
  20. Sylverthorne

Painting my dragon bust (hand-sculpted)

... I only just now realised that that fish hanging out his mouth is a shark. Scale! Holy balls, the scale. And scales. And .. and I forgot where I was going with this. I may be slightly blinded be awesomeness; I'm really looking forward to seeing this finished, if not in person. Do love the colours and the shading and the gradient; there is an impression of iridescence (pearlescence?) and it is beautifully done.
  21. TripleH

PaizoCon 2019!

You probably won't find any in this forum. I'll be heading over in the morning.
  22. Sylverthorne

PaizoCon 2019!

I am Almost Prepared! .. .. .. has anyone seen my sanity?
  23. Chaoswolf

Unpainted Minis from Wizkids

I have. It's a really nice looking model. Too rich for my blood, though.
  24. Chaoswolf

I can do mean, nasty, foul mouthed drill instructor! Probably not helpful, huh?
  25. Sanwah

Kritterpins by Bombshell Minis.

This is now live. I went to pledge, but international postage seemed a bit off...I have queried it
  26. Sirithiliel

Painting my dragon bust (hand-sculpted)

thanks! i haven't yet figured out what way he should be displayed...maybe i'll mount him on a round plinth so he can be rotated I think either one angle or the other shown here for a display side. I think i like the first one more
  27. Cyradis

Hi Good Adventurer! Do you need a quest? I could really use your help! Please fetch me three chocolates, and a mug of tea! But beware - there are BEARS in the tea trees! But actually... I do need help. I HAVE A QUEST GUYS. Anyone want to record some voice clips for me to use in my D&D campaign? I need a stern female voice to be Wee Jas, whispering to my librarian (who's ~3-4 adventures out of getting a character whoopin/reward), and a kind female voice to be the spirit of the dog's former master (urging dog to protect the pack, and rescue said librarian).
  1. Load more activity