All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Glitterwolf

SisterMaryNapalm and Buglips paint German Infantry

Cool! I'm using tufts these days to enhance the jungle temple bases and the ones I make myself for my Lost World. I find them quite handy.
  3. Today
  4. Warlady

77094 Trista, the White Wolf by Patrick Keith

Lovely job!
  5. SisterMaryNapalm

I've got it all. And I'll take the tufts because the moment I try to glue snow on the base I'll rip down the grass again. I had that problem with my Russian girls.
  6. Warlady

Bones 4 darkreach gnomes

Those are very cool! I'll have to think about them when they become available. Nice job - that skin tone gives them a very sinister look.
  7. Warlady

Bones 4 wyvern

Like your very non-traditional color scheme!
  8. Warlady

Djinn bones 4

She's lovely!
  9. Warlady

02538 Lesser Elementals by J Weibe

They look great!
  10. Warlady

1st time flocking with Mossbeard Treeman

Nice job!
  11. Warlady

The Order of the Red Witches

I have all of these myself - what a great idea for a warband! They look good in this color scheme!
  12. Warlady

Lidless Eye Hobbies: Goblins! (Rebel Minis & Reaper)

These are all great minis, but I especially like the little guy with the trunk and the backpack. He's like a goblin version of Oswald the Overladen.
  13. Warlady

Lidless Eye Hobbies: Bones 4 Hill(billy) Giants

Great skin tones on all of them!
  14. Warlady

Yetis and Friends

Nice group!
  15. Warlady

Ral Partha Julie Guthrie Archer

Ooh, I like the lavender shirt! Nice non-traditional colors on this one.
  16. Glitterwolf

Painting my dragon bust (hand-sculpted)

Awesome! I would go for a rotating plinth, both sides have their own strength especially with that shark.
  17. Warlady

Rackham Barbarian

Rackham was a French gaming company that produced *gorgeous* metal miniatures for their tabletop skirmish game, Confrontation, which was quite a lot of fun. They also put out a ruleset for a small team skirmish variant called Dogs of War - also a blast to play. There were a number of related games as well, all based in the same world. Their artwork was spectacular, and their rule books were worth the price just to look at the beautiful pictures. After many trials and tribulations, the company folded in, I think, about 2010. Since then, the game has been picked up without any great success by several other companies. But you can still find their original metal minis on eBay.
  18. WhiteWulfe

Taiyo Dynasties Samurai Miniatures Game : Anthro

Neat looking, especially the canine faction. Bit of a pity the cats wound up getting kitsune lore added in, but that's just my inner fox talking... :p I'll have to look further into it in a few days, it's tempting but I'd have to think for a bit..
  19. Glitterwolf

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Can someone explain to them that this is just a toy?
  20. Glitterwolf

Looking good. As for grass on those bases, have you considered tufts? Those come with a little adhesive and can be applied easily and look good. They also stend on to stick better than loose grass. I do apply a little extra PVA for that extra bonding..
  21. Glitterwolf

Ral Partha Julie Guthrie Archer

Good job as always. The way you paint faces on these little minis is awesome! I like the colours, clearly he hides in fields of flowers to pelt his enemies with arrows.
  22. Glitterwolf

Yetis and Friends

BONUS POINTS for painting a WOLF! What's a Warband without a leader, right? Great job, I love the Jedi conversion.
  23. Glitterwolf

Lidless Eye Hobbies: Bones 4 Hill(billy) Giants

Good work on them! I love them all, the one on the left in the group pic is my favorite skintone of the three.
  24. Glitterwolf

Lidless Eye Hobbies: Goblins! (Rebel Minis & Reaper)

It's a green mean killing machine! Good job on all, the witch is my favorite!
  25. Glitterwolf

The Order of the Red Witches

That's a great warband! Well painted!
  26. Unruly

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

See, I just tried the hammer and while the knockdown is good, I couldn't get the hang of the secondary attack. And the attacks themselves are just so danged slow that it was hard to time them on a moving target. And since pretty much nothing stands still once you're past the lesser stuff, that makes it hard to fight.
  27. EvilJames

Frostgrave female soldiers with guns

What Zink said. There are some, just in the 'zine that the game's writer puts out occasionally. I don't think they count as official, if that's what you're worried about. At any rate, these are awesome.
  1. Load more activity