All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. WhiteWulfe

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

Ahhh, I remember that game back in the day. I now have repetitive strain injury in both wrists, so cannot enjoy such a game. No, the injury is not related to Diablo, it was related to a call center job I was in for quite some time where the desks were terribly set up, and I didn't realize it.... Until I got the rare form of RSI fairly bad in my right paw (I also have it in the left, but it's nowhere near as bad, and takes a LOT more to start acting up). Was tons of fun to play. Then they teased Diablo III, andd... Yeah, gawds that took a while.
  3. Update #21 went out about an hour ago. Looks like 12 midnight CST on June 30th, 2019 pledge manager is closing. Sweet, got time to still get that extra terrain, a few more CAVs, and hopefully another Tsuiseki II or... two. I hope ^_^;;; EDIT: Got a question that's come to mind, although I suspect the answer might not come until after fulfillment... When they hit retail, will we be able to purchase just the shipping containers, or is the retail packaging on the terrain something still being decided?
  4. 72moonglum

02538 Lesser Elementals by J Weibe

These are great, my favorite - the water elemental!
  5. 72moonglum

Rackham Barbarian

Thank you Loim!
  6. Today
  7. Clearman

Greebo Primal Scales

The only thing you're probably missing is just the spirit of Kickstarter. If you believe in the campaign, back it with what you intend to spend. If you just want cool minis, your current strategy is fine. I've done the same in some cases, and base my decision on how excited a am about the models.
  8. Gotta love how the only way to make that cartoon good is to just take the visuals but ignore the tone, the characterization or the stupid plotlines.
  9. KruleBear

These all turned out pretty cool.
  10. TheAuldGrump

I'm, uhm, sorry I missed it. You know how you can use Pepsi to dissolve the rust off of old nails? They rebottle the Pepsi used to dissolve the rust and sell it as Moxie. The Auld Grump The key to killing The Butcher is pretty much any weapon 'Of The Bear'. The Auld Grump
  11. I love this model. Even with her slightly too-long sword hilt and bendy sword. I straightened it, but it has slowly bent again. This is a figure to represent a female paladin of Sarenrae for our Pathfinder Reign of Winter campaign: a redhead whose favorite color is green. That is why she is on a snow base. I wanted to spend a lot of time on her, and am very happy with the blending on the gray NMM. It took about 3 rounds of painting transitions then glazing over the lines to smooth everything out. I tried a little weathering to the leather scabbards and belt to make them look scratched from adventuring use. This was also the first time I tried giving a female figure makeup: blush, eye shadow, and lipstick. I'm not sure how good that came out, I'll let you all tell me. The sword blade was the least successful part. It just didn't want to cooperate, which is due in part to the softer details on the casting. I hope you like her as much as I do. C&C Welcome.
  12. TheAuldGrump

I have been yelled at. Though I do need to defend myself. It was because I DO understand that I only use the @#$%& thing for PDFs. Then add the Worst Internet In The World at work, and you can understand why it remained unused. Once the new one comes in I will root Megan's old one, and install a smaller OS. Or give it to someone. Megan gets used a gazillion times more. Brigid wasn't a huge crier, and not that loud when she did. I would wake up, feed and/or change her, and as soon as I started she would quiet right down before I finished. But she was and is a grabber. The Auld Grump Megan is in with Julie right now - Julie is still at the elven embassy.
  13. Unruly

Please, listen to me! The archbishop Lazarus, he led us down there to find the lost prince. The bastard led us into a trap! Now everyone is dead, killed by a demon he called the butcher. Please, find this butcher and slay him so that my soul may finally rest... Ahhhhh... Fresh Meat!
  14. Darcstaar

This was a very fun group to paint. They also went very fast. I finished them in January, but just got around to photographing them. I can't pick a favorite, they all have so much personality. I tried some OSL on the fire elemental's base. The camera settings were changed on the solo shots of the air elemental to tone down the white from overpowering. It ended up kind of dark. Enjoy.
  15. Tornado sirens are going and power just cut off. This is as far as I get tonight.
  16. Loim

Rackham Barbarian

Great job.
  17. A couple more done. These skeleton cats are some of the easiest minis I've ever painted. I want to buy more and make a skelecat army
  18. LordDave

Forumite Classes, 2019

LordDave = Dave Cecil
  19. Spodi

Greebo Primal Scales

I've been wondering: I'm only interested in the add-ons, so I just pledged for that. But I don't know / want to figure out which ones I want now, so I just pledged $1 since it looks like (from the comments) you can add more to the pledge manager later. But that feels like "cheating", both to Greebo for not shelling money up-front without penalty, and to Kickstarter who doesn't get their share of that amount (since it wasn't during the pledge). Am I missing something?
  20. Did anyone tag @Crowley yet?
  21. Yesterday
  22. Xiwo Xerase

I would love to try that someday.
  23. Looks like a ... micro ... aehm ... wave. Joking aside - I really like it. Can't see much on my small screen, but what I see is quite cool.
  24. SisterMaryNapalm

Summoning A Dragon bust

I would like to just step in this thread and have a look at your wonderful work. Really admire your smooth blends and your free hands. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your OSL plan to work. Thank you for sharing. Good night.
  25. Clearman

The Hamsters Journey 40 mm by Cartoon Miniatures (ScaleBro)

I sure hope @Crowley gets an email for every mention.
  26. LittleBluberry

Babies are all different and it can take a while for you to get to know each other. One of mine would cry the instant her diaper was wet and was impossible to take in the car. But she was quick to settle down if you changed her IMMEDIATELY and was the most cheerful toddler. You'll get to know each other better and things will improve. Who knows, she might have indigestion or acid reflux or diaper rash or ??? Do mention it to your nurse or doctor if it's really chronic, they might have suggestions for you. I think my hospital even had a shop with carriers and stuff that you could try to see if baby liked it before having to waste any money on it.
  1. Load more activity