All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Chaoswolf

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

It's raining pretty bad outside right now. That's ok since I don't have anywhere to go except possibly back to bed for a little while. Congratulations!
  3. EvilCleric

ReaperCon 2019 Ribbons

That was my next question, how to get a specific name on the badge. So, ReaperCon does not print names on the badges? You just write it on with a sharpie or something? I would love to be friends! I really need to post pics of my minis so I have more posts on the forums. EC
  4. Huzzah continued yesterday; Ross and I had another battle with the 40mm home cast soldiers: Time for one more game today before heading home and bidding a fond farewell to Portland for another year.
  5. Glitterwolf

Deus Vult! Militi Christi Bust by Glitterwolf

It will be alright in the end!
  6. Garbosch

Female Minotaur - Moo-Donna (Bones 4)

Does she smiles? Really? She is so ... cute ... that's the word, yes. Her face and the axe in her hands ... creepy
  7. Garbosch

Lorna The Huntress - REA02476

She looks beautiful. Her skin is smooth, the hair is mostly perfect, the gem shines bright and the NMM pop's out. What else will you do to her? For me she looks finish. But i know you are a perfectionist and i think you'll paint hours on her still she is perfect for you
  8. SisterMaryNapalm

How shocking! Yeah, I know that kind of mishap all too well. I had those problems regularly back in the days, especially with miniatures I just had finished. But well - as long as the damage is minimal, that's alright.
  9. Garbosch

Oh what a mishap I've noticed the longer a miniature is standing at my desk, the higher the risk to fall from then. More then one project is therefore terminated. Because my motivation is also fallen from the desk with the miniature But good to see that you've all under control and can go back to painting
  10. Today
  11. BlazingTornado

Colonel Kane' PbP

You say that, yet it's the first game we've been in together yet it's only the latest out of all the PbP games I've joined that never made it past level 1. Hell even every proper D&D game I've been a player in just fizzled out before a year went by without ever reaching a narrative conclusion.
  12. Glitterwolf

Right! Had a little mishap and knocked the Crusader over, no big deal, only he got loose from his plinth. SO spent the last 15 minutes cleaning, inserting a screw and then sawing the head of that screw off , then insert that end into the plinth. Added a drop of superglue. When set I will make a little putty ring, It won't be visible unless you look under the bust. A little paint came off from the cape. Will redo that later. No painting on this guy now, fist let the glue and all dry. At least our veteran of the Crusades is standing firm on his plinth again!
  13. perfectsix

Realm of the Dragon Kickstarter is lIve

only 12 days left to pledge
  14. SisterMaryNapalm

03810:- Bregan the Valkyrie

Nice work, aku. I love how she turned out!
  15. SisterMaryNapalm

Lidless Eye Hobbies: Baba Yaga's Dancing Hut

Well, even Howl''s Moving Castle somewhen started as a small hut.
  16. Gadgetman!

Highlighting Nightmare / Noir Black

Not certain about Noir Black, but for Nightmare black, I think I'd use a dark Purple as the first highlight.
  17. aku-chan

Dr. Helen Matronic - Field Medic

Thanks for the 'Likes' and comments!
  18. Glitterwolf

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

The Netherlands won the Eurovision Songfestival! I can assure you there was no bribery or intimidation from WOOF's part.
  19. Arkady

Colonel Kane' PbP

A shame. You should probably just blame me. Seems like every game I join falls apart or never quite happens to begin with, so I'm clearly jinxed. That side, to twist Pratchett, may you soon find yourself living in slightly less interesting times
  20. Glitterwolf

Nolzur's Shambling Mound

Great job!
  21. Glitterwolf

SUPERHEROES! 02496, Swamp Shambler

Hey! My salad ran away! Good job!
  22. Glitterwolf

APES OF WRATH: 80001, Ape-X and 50214, Orangutango

Cool Simians!
  23. Glitterwolf

Reaper Bones 4 Six Wraiths

Very cool!
  24. Cicciopiu

Lorna The Huntress - REA02476

Hello Yvonne, first of all I don't think this mini may be considered "nude" and break the forum rules, as every revealing part of the body is covered And if you think that you start messy, don't know what do you consider a clean start Anyway she looks already perfect to me, so I do not really understand how she's at wip lvl, but for the raw base. The NMMs already sell, the skin looks wonderful, the hairs look black to my eye, even if you have put so many hi-lights... when I try it always turn blue, or brown... The only idea that comes out to me, as she show so much skin, is to add some war tattoos in some tactical spots, just to add some variance Finally, she already looks amazing!
  1. Load more activity