All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. buglips*the*goblin

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

I didn't.
  3. ced1106

Galladoria Games Rise of the Mimics 2!

Okay, now you should have Dakka's attention. Who doesn't need a reasonably priced demonic head on their apocalyptic battlefield?? https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/775660.page#10452833
  4. Hi all, Andrew May launched the second season of Black Crab Miniatures. I backed the first season, and was pretty happy with it. They’re resin minis with very creepy looks, I thought you guys might be interested. :) The campaign is very short, there’s already less than 24 hours to back it.
  5. ttuckerman

Happy Birthday Lars Porsenna

Felicitations on your personal solstice!
  6. ttuckerman

Happy Birthday Lyssa

felicitations on your personal solstice!
  7. Rigel

SUPERHEROES! 02496, Swamp Shambler

Good point! I know Reaper has a duckman in chainmail somewhere...but who would be the best Barbeau? I'm thinking either hair by Julie Guthrie or a body by Werner Klocke. Chronoscope's Occult Detective is a great John Constantine, if it comes to that.
  8. Rigel

Nolzur's Shambling Mound

Thank you! Good question! The apes are great at using the jungle for their strategic military purposes; it would be *profoundly disorienting* to find out the jungle has strategic military purposes of its own.
  9. ced1106

Bones mini turning sticky after a while

Keep up the science! I just painted some Oh Rats with craft paints as the first coat. If Reaper says I don't need primer, sure, I'll do less work!
  10. Goddesstio

Crabman and the Crablings - Bones 4

For some of my first paints from our giant Bones 4 box, I painted who I have termed Crabman and the Crablings I'm pretty happy with them, they have a lot of nice red and orange tones that are hard to get on camera. I've also mostly finished a pack turtle and fisherman, who are going to be a special NPC duo in my pirate game, and I'm working on one of the Dragon Turtles as well.
  11. Dimitri Mazieres

Bones 4 and Baba Yaga's Hut

Has anybody tried using a debonding product to try breaking the glue?
  12. Today
  13. Sirithiliel

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

i do not see straps on his shoulders, so perhaps they go under his neck folds the apron goes up around his head and ties around his waist, like a cooking apron
  14. It turns out we'll be visiting his parents that weekend, but I'll do my best to get some painting in Thursday and Friday! The timing worked out well for this: I'm packing the closet this week and the next week is my art desk. So I'll get a good bit of time in before I pack. :D
  15. Galladoria Games

Galladoria Games Rise of the Mimics 2!

We just unleashed our deadliest mimic yet as an addon! Check out the Dread Portal Mimic :)
  16. .I have acquired SpazStix Ultimate Mirror Chrome and Holographic airbrush paints. I'm currently awaiting the arrival of the SpazStix Ultimate Mirror Backer(just a high gloss black), because it wasn't Prime shipping. I'm hoping to eventually use them for Argent. First I have to get some plastic spoons to test them out with, because I want to see how the holographic interacts with the chrome, since it isn't actually meant to be sprayed over it but I want to see if I can give Argent an opalescent shimmer without losing all the shiny. He's going to be rather one-note since he's going to be Bahamut, a shining platinum god.
  17. Doug Sundseth

Happy Birthday Zink

Happy Birthday!
  18. redambrosia

Blerg. I ruined dnd for today. We were supposed to start at noon, but I apparently fell asleep (the baby had me pinned, i was too warm not to sleep), and now it's almost 3.
  19. AuralEntropy

Svetlana, My How You've Grown (77107)

Smoothed our the abs and stomach a bit, looks better. Thanks for the advice. Not the best picture...
  20. Citrine

Happy Birthday Lyssa

Happy birthday!
  21. Citrine

Happy Birthday Lars Porsenna

Happy birthday!
  22. Citrine

Happy Birthday Zink

Happy birthday!
  23. Unruly

Hey, be glad that you got an HD version of the show where you can notice those little things. My favorite Trek probably won't ever get it because they did all the things that made TNG hard to remaster, but they did them in a way that makes it even harder. I do kind of wish we'd get to see the USS Odyssey getting ripped apart and then see something like a missed "NCC 1701-D" sticker that got left on it... As for not using a decal solvent, you would think that for the "A" model, the main model used in the show, they would do that. And that they would have at least a couple spares that were built primarily for swapping registry numbers when they needed a new ship to show up. I know TV budgets can be tight, but it makes sense to have A and B models, just like how they have "Hero" costumes that are made to a higher standard than the ones given to extras and smaller roles. I started rewatching TNG lately, and I just hit season 2. The number of Excelsior-class ships that I've seen has been pretty high. I know that lore-wise they had made the Excelsior-class the workhorse of the fleet, but I can't help but think that the real reason was that they had a bunch of Excelsior models left over from it being in the movies, and they wanted to use a ship other than the Constitution-class. And later in the series it would have been in the movies in 2 different configurations which would have meant even more spare models sitting around.
  24. OneBoot

"Wiggly little suicide machine" is an accurate descriptor of my adorable nephew. He's not quite 2, and still hasn't grasped the fact that the laws of physics (gravity in particular) apply to him. He's already traumatized his AuntyBoot twice by simply...stepping off into space at the top of stairs (nothing worse than a scrape or bruise both times, thank heavens). His other pastimes include violently and without warning trying to fling himself from one's arms if he sees something of interest, and pulling things from the trash to chew on. It's a wonder anybody survives to adulthood, really. Huzzah! --OneBoot :D
  25. That's the level of detail I'm seeing on my Raptors. Just checked.
  26. TheAuldGrump

Happy Birthday Zink

Happy birthday! The Auld Grump
  27. TheAuldGrump

Soon she will be at the 'Will this fit in my mouth?' stage. The Auld Grump
  1. Load more activity