All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Darcstaar

Darcstaar vs. Bones I: Ep. 5 Deladrin

Hair: HD Golden Brown, Amber Gold, them mixed in some Golden Blonde, Then some Linen White, then re-shadowed with HD Golden Brown.
  3. Finally got around to reading "The Sea of Rust" by C. Robert Cargill. The robots have finally rebelled and done a horribly efficient job of wiping out the Human race. And now they have started to fight among themselves. My first book by this author and I liked it a lot. it works on 2 levels, firstly it's an exciting "chase" type story as we see the world through the eyes of robot who is both trying in to survive, kill of enemies and keep herself in good repair. On another level there is a discussion going on about the nature of these machines; Are they self-aware, are they ethical? Can they really evolve, or is that just part of their programming? Dark and interesting right up to the last few pages... where the author sadly chickens out, avoids all the hard answers and plainly points to a sequel somewhere in the future.
  4. Corsair

Reaper Bones 5 : Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

It should have been in purple, I was just kidding our resident god of the kobolds!
  5. Argentee

Getting to Know You, October 2019

Yes! Pumpkin bread and pumpkin muffins, though pumpkin pie is good too. My grandmother's cooking.
  6. Chris Palmer

Hmmm... text not in purple...could you possibly be serious? Didn't anyone do screen grabs of the show?
  7. Disciple of Sakura

I'm starting to feel like the gaps between goals is a bit too high...
  8. Xiwo Xerase

Chronoscope Minis we'd like to see, #4

A weapon sprue with a chainsaw. Another vote for more IMEF figures with more diversity, etc.
  9. Mcfoltzy

Reaper hill gaint

thank you for the heads up
  10. Corsair

So you didn't get to see the robot kobolds from the cartoon?
  11. Da boyz are lookin' good. Always get a smile out of them.
  12. Inarah

I thought things were picking up. I'm surprised we haven't reached goal yet today. Sigh. :( That might interest DH. He likes the larger scale display pieces.
  13. Edna's cats. Don't care about the crazy catlady herself, but two sprues of kitties in various positions.
  14. Corsair

John and the tour

Welcome to the place! Glad to hear you enjoyed the tour.
  15. Sanael

Yeah, I had to leave the twitch early today, hoping for some screen shots of whatever new they showed... I'm sure someone will provide eventually. I can wait. Patiently.
  16. Disciple of Sakura

Pics or it didn't happen.
  17. SO another of the Supporting Cast Mushroom bases is crafted & ready for paint: With an eve popular Group Pic: I also came up with a new variety of Mushroom. These were made to work with some of the smaller mushroom in The Box. Usually I do the smaller ones to match the personable Mushrooms. Until whenever.
  18. CashWiley

Getting to Know You, October 2019

My first painted mini was a minotaur from that line. Painted it when I was living in Los Angeles, just before the Rodney King riots. Good times.
  19. So, looks like my hard rive is starting to fail. Bad sector ate my character PDF. Bonus reason for the elf bard to be grumpy! I really should be looking into getting a new computer... Anyways, hoping disc scans correctly ID all bad sectors and the rebuild won't get eaten. If so, should get it done on Saturday.
  20. Now there are three. Finished basing & base coating another Supporting Cast Mushroom: With another Group Photo: AND a new subspecies of Mushroom has been discovered/sculpted: Have a good evening!
  21. Corsair

Well, at least they were finally upfront about the Chrono being the weakest section in the last KS and that was why they weren't in a hurry to release it. And the preview of the dragon bust was gorgeous!
  22. LittleBluberry

Yay!!! Thanks for sharing this!
  23. Disciple of Sakura

Because they were a ridiculous looking, completely weak monster.
  24. Corsair

They tasted awful with syrup.
  1. Load more activity