All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hey all! We have updated our rules for this year's Bombshell Manufacturer's awards! Here is a link to the info --> https://bombshellminis.wordpress.com/golden-maelee-awards/ For your convenience here are the details: Here is the proof we received for the Bombshell Painter Dog Tags from the manufacturer. We'll post pics once the pieces come in. https://bombshellminis.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/tags.jpg
  3. Rahz

Getting to Know You July 2019

I want to say rat but their life expectancy is not very good... So I will go with Dragon as well for all the perks that it entails. All you have to worry about is silly knights and adventurers getting the wrong idea...
  4. Werkrobotwerk

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

it is also water out there
  5. Chaoswolf

It's hot out there, make sure you stay hydrated!
  6. paintybeard

It was quite funny actually. This is part of a series of pictures I took on a game-drive around Kanla Tiger Park in India *ahem* years ago. We were in a open top Land Rover and almost bumped into a pair of tigers. They looked at each other, and you see almost see them saying: "Okay, one of us hunts, the other keeps the tourists happy." One of them trotted off into the bush, the other sat down about 10 feet away from us and proceeded to things like this for about 15 minutes:
  7. Ducknuck84

Rae Meyn (Lysette: 77076) & Violet Ashworthy (Dingo: 77403)

Nice. Is that spruce green for the dress on the magic use? Also what color did you use for the green hair, I like it.
  8. Today
  9. Corsair

I do think the White Stars from B5 are the coolest starships ever.
  10. Clearman

DGS Games: Thrakansor, Dragon of Fire

Received. Just realized the two threads never got merged...
  11. Clearman

DGS Games: Thrakansor, Dragon of Fire

Received
  12. zoroaster100

Reaper's Stygian Barge from Bones 4

Thanks, Glitterwolf. I did more work on the wings.
  13. Darsc Zacal

He was probably bitten by one when he was little.
  14. Corsair

Okaaaaay, you go first...
  15. Metalchaos

77279 - Narthrax, dragon.

Beautiful work, I love it a lot.
  16. Chaoswolf

What she said. So, what do you have against girls with red hoods?
  17. Darsc Zacal

The Gingerbread Gang Christmas in July Break Kickstarter

Sooo... The Walking Bread.
  18. WhiteWulfe

The Gingerbread Gang Christmas in July Break Kickstarter

Awesome concept, and reminds me of the game Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise oddly enough.... This is an awesome concept!
  19. Darsc Zacal

Your Kickstarter list. How you doing?

I’ve had a few recent completions so I’m updating my list. *Imbrian Arts - Received. Minis are nice though smaller than the 32mm scale advertised. After taking 6 1/2 years to fulfill, I would not back any project by Jody again. *Time of Legend. Joan of Arc - Received. Only backed for the dragon, and it’s impressive. Would back again. *War in Christmas Village sequel - Received. Miniature quality is good. For me to back again it would have to be something other than Christmas based though. Still Waiting. *Day Night Z - This is the one I’m most worried about. Communication has been iffy and it’s dragged out the longest. *Black Water Gulch Minions and Monsters. - Still waiting on Production. *Stonehaven Dwarfs 2. - Still waiting on Production. *Mantic Terrain Crate 2 - Delivery not expected till next year.
  20. Yesterday
  21. Zoxe

First time at Reapercon

I didn't take very many pictures, but did grab a few on Wednesday. Here's the Reception Desk as well as a shot of the convention map (at least - as it was LAST YEAR).
  22. sumbloke

So much so that serving a prisoner lobster more than twice a week was considered cruel and unusual punishment...
  23. Grump's run a game where the minis were fully clothed, but some of the players were starkers! I was one of those players.
  24. PaganMegan

Like Dudley Moore dancing around Peter Cook?. Meeester Geribaldi! Have you seen the gag reel yet? We have the RPGs of B5. Both the old one and the D20 one. I've never played either. Mum and I are watching Ant Man followed by Ant Man and the Wasp. I've only seen them about six times each.
  25. Hearth Fire. It might be a little too yellow. We’ll see.
  26. Pingo

Games Workshop Namarti Reavers

Ooooh, scary wood elves! It’s a good color scheme.
  27. Lava Orange. I want the hat and cape to be their own separate gradation. I’ll take this moment to remind everyone I’m flying by the seat of my pants on this part...
  1. Load more activity