All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. willmontgomery

PaizoCon 2019!

Thank you very much for doing that. I graduated from college before there was an internet, and back in those days, this kind of information sharing would have been impossible / unthinkable. And nowadays we also understand that a lot of... destructive... things happen via the internet. But this... today is a good day for the internet. Thanks for that.
  3. Evilhalfling

Getting To Know You — May 2019

May 24th ~ How many ink-stained shirts, paint spattered Tees, or other pieces of garb have you consigned to be your dedicated painting clothes? Just One - but it got its start when I brushed against a freshly painted wall and didn't notice. it has a bit more paint on it now. Random Generators in RPGs - nope. but im only running one monthly game ATM, my regular DM uses several - with mixed results. most likely are dungeon geomorphic cards - and occasionally story cards, which he uses the pictured scene and after some trials, ignores the text.
  4. Thanks, Glitter. I am glad you like them. The scope of things to do has been widening & getting more complex & colorful. It hasn't taken over my life so much as becoming my life. Thanks for the reply, Rigel. I am glad you liked the link. There are some wonderfully inspiring creations to be seen on C.M.o.N. Tomorrow I will the Geek Squad will be hooking up my new PC. Hopefully this will not screw up my life as badly as I anticipate. After that, the madness will continue.
  5. JoeGKushner

The Curse of Hollow Hills - Crippled God Foundry

Fails will save. The new dragon got me.
  6. JoeGKushner

Atlantis Wood Elves 5/22

Not a fan of the horns. I have an early bird one but may drop.
  7. I have events to work/attend Friday and Saturday, plus yard work, but I should still squeeze in some basing and making progress on a couple of projects.
  8. Crowley

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

Coffee... At least its a 3 day weekend. What's that? I'm working Saturday and Sunday? You're full of broccoli, right? Right? Oh....
  9. Glitterwolf

Happy Birthday Shadowphaze

Happy Birthday!
  10. Dang it! I didn't get the magic portal option on my car. Does anyone know of an aftermarket add-on?
  11. TaleSpinner

Forumite Classes, 2019

@vutpakdi and @LordDave Please give me your real names so I can put it in the first post so people are sure that they are getting the right classes on GrowTix. I'm pretty sure I know them, but want to ensure I get the spelling and such right from you (or that I haven't assigned your forum name to a different person I know IRL).
  12. Holy molly! They even got the D&D classical design of the dragon heads right.
  13. Doug Sundseth

I think I have one shirt with a tiny black spot. But it's small enough that I don't much worry about it. Now I did use paint to correct the spelling of one shirt that I otherwise liked (from Zweibrueken to Zweibrücken), but that's an answer to a different question entirely.
  14. That's kind of crazy. Both the production values and the devotion to the cartoon are way beyond what seems reasonable. Are we 100% sure that there isn't a movie coming out that this is a tie-in promotion with? I mean we would know, right?
  15. Today
  16. sumbloke

https://youtu.be/E5pyXANcsns
  17. Happy Birthday @Shadowphaze! Hope you have a great day.
  18. Random generators: I've made several paper tables for my current campaign, for fleshing out villages the party stumbles across and for interesting loot-the-corpse features. It would be super useful to have a random name generator behind my DM Screen, but I don't use devices back there right now, so I have to just make them up as we go. The PCs meet a lot of "Bob"s. Oh. Paint clothes? Nah. I change when I get home from work anyway, so anything I'm wearing for just "around the house" is pretty fair game for painting. And I paint at work, too, so even my work clothes are fair game. I have one pair of athletic pants with a very... problematic... hole due to an errant drop of super glue. The glue hit the pants, reacted poorly to whatever "fast wicking ultra dry cooling technology" fabric they are, and shortly afterwards, the spot just kinda shattered. Given the location of the hole, I will caution my fellow forumites: wearing clothing while hobbying is certainly optional, but that doesn't mean it isn't advisable.
  19. I am at my in-laws' house today to let their contractors install the last window. I still wanted to participate with something easy to pack. I chose Narthrax, my Boelon's python. He'll be a black dragon so I brought black, two shades of grey, and white. Yes, I do plan on iridescent scales. :wub:
  20. WhiteWulfe

None at all, although if I know I'm painting the place I'm in I'll pick up some cheap clothing from Army&Navy (or Walmart). This. So much this.
  21. WhiteWulfe

Same here, wasps are already out... Thankfully not in force, but still. Some have been a tad too interested in my work truck...
  22. Disciple of Sakura

City of Tarok: 3D printable medieval fantasy houses

Yeah, I broke down and backed this. Heck, the trees by themselves are really attractive for me. Now to get a newer computer and a 3D printer...
  23. That. That is...so. Good. You know it's a good ad when it sets up a sequel... And you WANT to see it.
  24. On Reaper Live last night, they said that it was being delayed by Australian Customs having to fumigate the containers. Apparently the ship was infested with stinkbugs
  25. TaleSpinner

Basing question - materials to use

I must be getting old. I remember the discussion, but cant for the life of me remember where we had it, nor can I find any pictures of it.
  1. Load more activity